The MB Team is here to continue to serve you in your home inspection needs, but we have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our team and clients during the pandemic.
We are following the guidelines in effect for the appropriate phase for both NC and SC.
Thank you for your cooperation in the difficult and changing times while we maintain social distancing. We hope that you and your family are safe and secure. If you should have any questions or concerns about our current policy, please don’t hesitate to call.
Exceeding Client Expectations
- Pillar to Post is considered by many among the best home inspection companies in the greater Charlotte area and surrounding counties. The MB Team is proud to be associated with this franchise.
- We are qualified to inspect new construction, historic homes, and every home type in between.
- Our experience includes single family homes, multiple family structures, commercial structures and much more.
We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients in every home inspection or related service. This dedication to excellence is what sets us apart from other home inspection firms in the community, and why clients often refer friends and family to us.
Other Services Offered
We provide a number of additional inspection related services to our clients. These services can be combined with a professional home inspection or they can be scheduled on an individual basis.
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Drywall Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Mold Inspections (Swab and air samples)
- Lead Screening
- Pool and spa Inspections
- Water Testing
- Wood Destroying Organisms (subcontracted)
Matt will take as much time as needed to provide an accurate analysis of the condition of the home. This excellent customer service and professional attitude is one reason why real estate professionals, home buyers, and home sellers have positive things to say about the home inspection we provide.
If you are considering buying a home, selling a home or have just made an offer to purchase, call our office to learn more about our services. If you would like general information or wish to discuss costs and availability for inspection times, we’re just a phone call away. Give us a call, or request an inspection online. We look forward to serving you.